Crazy Cameras


Equiptment has always been a love hate relationship with me. Love to use it hate to cary it! That being the case I try and keep new frivolous equipment purchases to a minimum and only buy what I think serves a very important role, or is unique enough that its affect could only be achieved by it alone. That being said after years..yes years of contemplation I went ahead and bought a Manfortto magic arm with camera mount. And for sure..this is one of those pieces that I have not idea why I did not buy it before! So far I have used it on every shoot in one aspect or another, mostly though to get the camera into tight spaces. I need to modify it a bit to make it work exactly how I would like but it is a pretty slick item right out of the box, and all for just a tick over $100.




Comments