Promo Pic for Submission to Das Auto


A recent image promo taken for Das Auto magazine. Within my industry especially the niche market of architectural photography, huge suvs and vans are the standard for hauling around all the photo gear....but that never fit in with my environmental ethos (photography is important to me but no so important that I need to go around wrecking the world more than is necessary)...So even though a large SUV would be a much easier solution to hauling my equipment around, I have been able to through efficient packing, and through the implementation of the the most cutting edge digital techniques to reduce overall equipment, I have been able to stay away from that epitome of american consumerism, the 15mpg SUV. The most recent incarnation of this ethos is the recent purchase of a TDI Jetta Wagon (seen in this photo) which regularly gets between 50 and 60 mpg on the highway! It is really amazing how much stuff fits in this sucker! I have rented mid size SUVS that don't have the packing area this car does!

Comments

Popular Posts